Professional Counseling Associate
Hi, my name is Tiffany. I am a clinical mental health therapist, an outdoor enthusiast and muscle car fan! I enjoy spending time with my family outdoors and fall is my favorite season. I have a passion for nutrition, fitness and how the two support mental wellness.
More About Tiffany Morris
While attending Bushnell, I served members of the community as counseling intern in the college counseling office. I worked with a variety of clients from varying backgrounds. My time with Shangri-la began serving as a case manager before I transitioned to a full time mental health counselor serving severe and persistent mental illness with them and have continued in that roll since. I have worked with individuals experiencing anxiety, depression, bi polar, trauma history, adhd, OCD and others.
Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Can I Help You?
I treat patients for:
- Anxiety, worry, stress, panic
- Depression, grief, loss, sadness
- Developmental/Autism Spectrum disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- OCD: Obsessive-compulsive thoughts or actions
- Relationship struggles (couple, family, or parenting)
- Traumatic Events, Trauma, PTSD