Health Insurance Billing
Arise will bill your health insurance company directly. You are however responsible for co-pays and deductibles. Co-pays and deductibles are due at the beginning of each session. We accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards, and HSA/Flex cards.
One or more of Arise therapists are ‘in-network’ or preferred provider for:
Self Pay Rates:
Therapy is expensive, especially if you do not have insurance. We offer you a 25% discount to our self pay fees if you pay at time of service. Arise will supply you with a Good-Faith statement regarding the expected cost of your therapy.
- Initial assessment: $250 (25% discount: $187.50)
- Psychotherapy 60 min: $200 (25% discount: $150)
- Psychotherapy 45 min: $175 (25% discount: $131.25)
- Psychotherapy 30 min: $150 (25% discount: $112.50)
- Family therapy 50 min $185 (25% discount: $138.75)
- Couples therapy: 90 min: $250 (25% discount: $187.50)
An adjustment in fees is possible in cases of need and when discussed in advance. There is a limited amount of hours available for reduced rate counseling.
Please call at least 24 hours before an appointment to cancel. You may do so by calling (541) 321-2278. You may leave a voicemail at any time. Missed appointments without a valid reason will be charged. Your health insurance will not reimburse missed appointments.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Oregon Health Plan Open Card, State wide
- PacificSource OHP/PSCS Lane County Deschutes, Marion, Polk, Jefferson, Wasco, Hood River, Crook and Klamath County
- IHN/Intercommunity Health Network Linn, Lincoln & Benton County
Commercial Insurance Plans
- Samaritan Health
- Aetna, Meritain, GEHA, Coventry
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), RGA, Anthem
- Optum, United Health, UMR
- Providence Health Plan