LoriLynn Espinoza, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor, Clinical Supervisor
More About Lorilynn Espinoza
I have experience working with individuals living with various mental health issues and I have experience assisting individuals with intellectual disabilities with emotional and mental health issues.
I completed my M.S. in Professional Counseling and Grand Canyon University in 2018. I worked as an intern from 2017 helping children, individuals, couples and families experiencing anxiety, stress and relational conflicts. I also have experience in helping individuals and families who are dealing with terminal illness, loss and trauma.
Can I Help You?
I treat patients for:
- Anxiety, worry, stress, panic
- Depression, grief, loss, sadness
- Developmental/Autism Spectrum disorder
- Relationship struggles (couple, family, or parenting)
- Traumatic Events, Trauma, PTSD