Professional Counselor Associate
My name is Katie McAlister and I am a Professional Counselor Associate working towards licensure. I grew up here in Oregon and then moved around to various places across the globe for school and while in the military. In my work, I have a special interest in understanding the relationship between physical, spiritual, and mental health and how they can be incorporated to create a whole picture of health. I spend my free time with my son, relaxing with my family, and traveling.
More About Katie McAlister
I am a Professional Counselor Associate. My internship was done with Friends of the Family Ministries where I worked with individuals and couples. Currently, I work with individuals and couples.
Additional training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy Levels 1 and 2. I trained in Prepare/Enrich premarital and couples therapy. Trained in EMDR.
- Bachelor’s of science in Biology-Colorado Christian University
- Master’s of arts in clinical mental health from Colorado Christian University
Can I Help You?
I treat patients for:
- Depression, Grief, Loss, Sadness
- Anxiety, Worry, Stress, Panic
- OCD: Obsessive-Compulsive Thoughts or Actions
- Traumatic Events, Trauma, PTSD
- Relationship Struggles (couple, family, or parenting)
- Veteran Issues