Elisabeth Goldenberg, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Clinical Supervisor, Bi-Lingual therapist
I am Elisabeth Eugenia Goldenberg, Bilingual/Bicultural Spanish LCSW. I was born and raised in Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina. My father is Chilean, and my mother was Assyrian- American, born in Spanish Fork, Utah.
More About Elisabeth Goldenberg
I was a domestic violence advocate/ case-manager from 2000 until 2008. I have worked in community mental health & medically based mental health since 2008, serving children, individuals, adolescents, families, adults, older adults, families and couples in both the English and Spanish speaking languages. I enjoy working in the area of trauma/ PTSD, domestic and sexual violence.
- EMDR Certified Therapist (October 2021)
- LCSW (2013)
- Masters in Social Work (2008, Portland State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (1992, University of Utah, SLC, UT)
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts (1992, University of Utah, SLC, UT)
Can I Help You?
I treat patients for:
- Depression, Grief, Loss, Sadness
- Anxiety, Worry, Stress, Panic
- PTSD, Trauma
- LGBTQIA+ Related Issues
- BIPOC Related Issues